Instructors: Larissa Weber and Heather Schwindt
Heather is a Certified Wired for Reading Specialist with a private practice in the Seattle area and also works with families as an advocate navigating the special education process at public schools.
Larissa is a Learning Specialist at a local independent school, has been working with Wired for Reading since 2014, and helped create the assessment materials for Wired for Reading.
The Wired for Reading Assessment Workshop Information:
Understand the different types of assessment tools and how they can inform instruction.
Learn tools to help you support your students with the Wired for Reading program.
Learn the vocabulary of and explanations for understanding standardized diagnostic assessments.
Learn how to use data to create appropriate supports for your students by understanding diagnostic data.
6 hours of asynchronous reading and PowerPoint viewing
6 hours of live online instruction
Participants MUST have completed another Wired for Reading or Word-Wires Course.
WIRED FOR READING ASSESSMENT WORKSHOP
- Date for Live Instruction: Saturday, June 4th, 2022
- Time: 9:30 am to 3:00 pm, Pacific Time Zone
- Format: 6 hours asynchronous content to be completed ahead of time and 6 hours live online instruction via Zoom
- Tuition: $225.00
- Late Fee: $20 if tuition not received by the deadline
- Registration and Tuition Payment Deadline: May 14th, 2022
- 1 Credit or 12 Clock Hours offered through Seattle University